The Prabesh Group has several available farm worker jobs in Switzerland. We Build Lasting Relationships Between Candidates and Businesses. Contemporary work is about what’s now and what’s next in the world of work. Prabesh Group offers insights and advice that enable clients and candidates to make informed choices today and tomorrow.
We not only support building strong and high-producing organizational cultures for our clients, but we also build them internally. We strongly believe that when a team works together towards a common mission and is engaged in not only their individual role but that of the organization as a whole, we can make great things happen. It is this commitment to the work that we do that drives results for businesses and candidates.
Farm worker jobs in Switzerland
Job Location: Switzerland
vacancies: 12 M/F
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: as soon as possible
Period Of Employment: 1 Year
Animal Farm Worker
We need workers for the animal care farm. Work in Switzerland.
Caring for animals (goats, rabbits), feeding, and watering. Cleaning of premises, preparation of forages (hay, branches).
Agricultural works: land cultivation, planting, harvesting.
Care of the site (mowing, snow removal, etc.).
WORKING CONDITIONS – Farm worker jobs in Switzerland
salary from 2600 €/month;
work clothes are issued;
work schedule: full time;
accommodation on the farm is free.
Diligence, responsibility, love for animals. Physically strong and durable.
Send us your spontaneous application or see the farm worker jobs in Switzerland that we have available.
Farm worker jobs in Switzerland involve various agricultural tasks related to the cultivation of crops, care of livestock, and overall farm maintenance. These roles are essential for the functioning of farms and the production of food and other agricultural products. Here’s an overview of farm worker jobs in Switzerland:
- Crop Cultivation: Farm workers may be involved in planting, tending, and harvesting crops such as fruits, vegetables, grains, and flowers. This can include tasks like sowing seeds, irrigating fields, applying fertilizers, and ensuring proper plant growth.
- Livestock Care: Some farm worker positions may involve taking care of livestock such as cows, sheep, pigs, or poultry. Responsibilities can include feeding, cleaning, milking, and ensuring the health and well-being of the animals.
- Machinery Operation: Farm workers may operate machinery such as tractors, plows, harvesters, and irrigation equipment to facilitate various agricultural tasks.
- Maintenance and Repairs: Farm workers may assist in maintaining and repairing farm buildings, fences, and equipment to ensure the efficient operation of the farm.
- Harvesting: During harvest seasons, farm workers are often responsible for gathering crops, fruits, or vegetables at the right time and ensuring proper storage.
- Land Preparation: Farm workers may prepare fields for planting by plowing, tilling, and cultivating the soil.
- Weeding and Pest Control: Controlling weeds and managing pests is an essential part of crop cultivation. Farm workers may engage in activities like weeding, applying pesticides, and monitoring plant health.
- Seasonal Work: Many farm worker positions are seasonal, with tasks varying depending on the time of year and the type of crops being cultivated.
- Physical Labor: Farm work can be physically demanding, involving tasks such as lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Environmental Considerations: Some farms in Switzerland may prioritize sustainable and organic farming practices, requiring farm workers to adhere to specific guidelines for environmental protection.
- Teamwork: Farm work often involves collaboration with other farm workers and supervisors to accomplish tasks efficiently.
- Language Skills: Depending on the location and farm, proficiency in a local language (such as German, French, or Italian) may be beneficial for effective communication.
Not interested in this farm worker jobs in Switzerland? You still have plenty more offers, please check also for another available other jobs. Also follow our facebook page to check the latest available jobs.