Foundever jobs UK is a leader in the customer experience (CX) industry in the UK. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the experiences of more than 750 leading brands. Even though we live and work across the world, we depend on each other to create memorable moments for our customers and colleagues.
To stay in sync, we have guidelines that keep us focused on where we want to go and how we get there. Put simply, our mission is to be the solution and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
We’re a service organization that makes magic happen behind the scenes and takes satisfaction in helping others. We won’t lie; it’s demanding to provide good support with empathy, day after day. That’s why we’re serious about creating a positive and caring culture.
We work hard, but we never miss a chance to have fun. Lucky enough, the #FoundeverLife is built for our people by our people to ensure that your needs, Foundever jobs UK, wellbeing and development is our #1 priority.
We remain agile and flexible at Foundever jobs UK. We embrace uncertainty because it’s in unpredictable moments, the instances you least expect, that growth occurs, and innovation is born. When we win, we celebrate success together, and when we fail, we celebrate what we learned together. Failure is part of our process. It’s the best indication that we’re trying something new and reaching for what’s next. We don’t fear mistakes, but we refuse to repeat them.
Foundever jobs UK, 11 offers available
- Customer Service Advisor – Client Retention – Stockton on Tees
- Customer Service Advisor – Client Retention – Sheffield
- Customer Service Advisor – Newcastle
- Customer Service Advisor – Motherwell
- Customer Service Representative, Swansea
- Late Night Work from Home Maternity Cover in Exeter
- Customer Service Advisor
- Rapha Tactical Temps – Exeter – 17 July 2023
- Customer Service/Retention Advisors
- Tax Manager
Customer Service Advisor job description – Foundever jobs UK
We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are driven by success. High performance and dedication will be rewarded.
Do you have a passion for Sales and premium Customer Service? Do you want to work as part of a vibrant team? If so we have the perfect opportunity to join our Customer Sales Executive Team.
Job Information – Foundever jobs UK
- Salary – £11.50 per hour + benefits
- Full time – 37,5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday between 8.30am-6.30pm
- Permanent Contract
- Fully paid training provided
What we need from you in order to be successful
- Sales driven persona: confident with a cheerful disposition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills provide solutions for customers’ needs
- Strong organisational and self-management skills
- Goal- and results-oriented
- Competent computer skills
- Proven ability to build relationships across the business, working collaboratively.
- Should enjoy working in a small team, be goal-oriented, and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrable experience in summarizing information for management and key stakeholders. Report writing for the business is key.
- Hungry to learn and be part of an exciting and fast-paced team
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Objection handling
- Outbound calling to win back customers
- Navigating around multiple systems whilst conversing with customers
- Organizing replacements, exchanges and refunds
- Initiating payments and setting up direct debits
- Answering customer queries
- Reaching out to current clients, addressing their concerns, and enrolling them in new packages that are tailored to their needs
- Offer solutions to customers and demonstrate the advantages of new or advanced products
- Full understanding of the brand, goods, and services to convey to the customers
- Family friendly hours: no weekends, bank holidays, or late nights!
- Holiday pay
- On-site parking
- We aren’t customer facing so it’s a business casual dress code
- Monthly engagement events and competitions!
- Genuine career opportunity to move through the business in the UK or abroad!
- Pension scheme
- Perks at Work! Offering discounts with retail partners
Send us your spontaneous application or see the Foundever jobs UK that we have available.