Sojitz Aviation and Marine Company currently has available jobs in Netherlands for English speakers.
Job Title : Accounting & Office Administration Assistant (Full-Time)
Company Profile: Sojitz Aviation and Marine B.V., a 100% subsidiary of Japanese trading house “Sojitz Corporation,” has been active in the Netherlands since 2005 and has engaged in aircraft leasing, trading, and the sale of aircraft components and engines. It has also started marine-related activities in 2022.
The head office and related staff are based in Amsterdam for aviation-related business, and the two liaison offices are both in the UK and Greece for marine-related activities. Now more about jobs in Netherlands for English speakers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent Japanese + Business level of English; Dutch is pre
- Deep understanding Japanese culture
- 3+ years of experiences in administration, accounting
- Interpersonal and communication skills (internally + externally)
- Flexible, but attentive to details, with strong time management skills
- Approx. €40K gross per year (depending on the experiences, full-time base)
- 8% holiday allowance and the 13th month (Fixed bonus)
- Business travel allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Company Pension scheme
- Health insurance allowance
- The salary will be reviewed annually.
- 09:15–17:30, including 1-hour lunch break
(*) May required to work outside normal working hours of employment; These hours are included
when salary is determined (employee shall not be entitled to payment of overtime).
- 25 days annually + Company holidays between December 29 and – 3 jannuary + NL holidays
- World Trade Centre (WTC) Amsterdam
Contract type : Employment Agreement, 1 year (definite period)
(*) However, for these jobs in Netherlands for English speakers we are generally seeking an employee who could contribute for a long-term period (indefinite), seeing that he or she has sufficient skills and competencies with the potential to grow.
Jobs in Netherlands for English speakers
Job Description: Accounting & Office Administration Assistant
- 1) Office management and General administration duties
Support for HR / Relocation matters for expatriates and their families, such as applying for a VISA, arranging insurance document translations and other issues to settle their lives in the Netherlands.
Business trip arrangement
IT-related issues in the office
General administration tasks for Liaison offices of the company and other affiliated companies instructed by management
- 2) Accounting assistant duties
Assist the Accounting Manager for the daily operational activities and necessary reporting (e.g. entry of accounting journals as per instruction, including entries in the accounting system)
Prepare, book, keep and file all vouchers; record any documents for account as per instruction
Checking purchase invoice and booking it in system
Create sales invoice and make entry after the assistant manager’s review and approval
Prepare the payment instructions and bank entries in the various bank systems for approval by management
All Accounting assistant duties listed above work for Liaison offices of the Company and Sojitz-affiliated companies to assist Accounting & Administration Manager
Email to apply these these jobs in Netherlands for English speakers: [email protected]
Not interested in these jobs in Netherlands for English speakers? You still have plenty of offers; please check for other available jobs. Also, follow our Facebook page to check for the latest available jobs.