Agincare currently has several home care UK jobs available. Home care involves making house visits to people who often need companionship as much as care, and we pride ourselves on fully understanding the needs of each individual.
We are a family-owned organization that has provided professional care since 1986. We’ve since grown to be one of the largest care groups in England, with over 3500 staff.
We put people first, which goes for more than just our clients and service users. We’ve recently introduced some new and improved benefits for our support workers, with a commitment to ongoing career progression and growth.
Joining our home care team means that you can put your compassion to good use, and change the lives of many people – with a schedule that suits you.
Our home care service supports service users in their own homes. Becoming a domiciliary home care assistant is an excellent contribution to your community, looking after the needs of people who most likely have lived in your area for a long time.
Home care offers a fantastic opportunity to make lasting connections, and meet wonderful people. Additionally, its flexibility can suit anyone’s lifestyle. This is true in Harry’s case, who began his career in care work after retirement.
Home care is usually considered the first step on the care ladder for people who need some assistance to retain their independence. It can be as simple as helping someone get up and about in the morning, or to help them take their medication, feeding their pets, or keep them mobile around their home.
Ultimately, our care assistants need to act with care, kindness, and dignity, building relationships with their customers and helping them enjoy their lives.
We have many home care UK jobs across England, including care assistants and senior care assistants.
Home care UK jobs – Agincare is hiring
Domiciliary home care assistant job benefits
- An opportunity to give back to those who need it most
- Flexible working patterns
- Average salaries of £24k
- Welcome bonus of £500
- Car mileage rate of 35p per mile
- Paid induction training period
- Fast-tracked home care UK jobs
- We offer room to grow, with our commitment to Continuous Professional Development (NVQ Level 2/3/4 and above) and support for career progression.
- Opportunities to specialise in complex areas
- Industry-leading support from regional care managers, specialist trainers, a dedicated welfare officer and a 24/7 office support team
- DBS paid upfront
- National Health Discount Scheme, offering up to 60% discounts off high street names
- Discounts offered by the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme with access to medical, financial and emotional support
- We also recruit globally, because care is universal
- Earn up to £1,000 when you refer a friend for certain jobs within Agincare
Send us your application for home care UK jobs, using the application page.