Hemmersbach currently has IT technician jobs Germany and provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries from 60 subsidiaries worldwide. With more than 4,500 colleagues, we work exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry.
We not only simply enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
IT technician jobs Germany – Hemmersbach is hiring
Ever considered relocationg to Germany? Give it a try! Take on an exciting job opportunity In a fast-growing global company!
Don’t miss your chance and join us: Start your 1-year opportunity and become an IT Technician and have a chance to see what Germany has to offer!
Be part of an internationally operating IT service provider, which is active in more than 190 countries. 🌍 Reboot your work-life and join us!
- 1 year guaranteed working contractHave a chance to grow and work as an IT Technician for one year in a different country
- Germany-based benefitsWith your salary you’ll be also getting access to many interesting benefits, like employee discounts, free trainings and more!
- Relocation supportWe will support you during your relocation and your year with Hemmersbach
- Grow with usExpand your skills, widen your professional and cultural horizont and join a global team
Your tasks – IT technician jobs Germany
- Dig deep into ITYou will take over the installation of hardware/software as well as the configuration of networks and actively participate in IT projects (rollouts, migrations, hands & eyes support).
- Keep things runningAt our company, you are responsible for the commissioning and maintenance of our IT systems (e.g. (MS Win 10, MS Active Directory etc.).
- Be a problem solverYou will analyze and document errors that occur and create knowledge bases for recurring problems.
- Make end-users smileYou are the contact person for all technical inquiries and simply enthuse our customers with your creative solutions.
Your profile – IT technician jobs Germany
- Prior experience as an IT technicianYou need to have previous experience in the field, ideally as an IT Technician on-site/off-site
- German minimum Level B2You feel confident communicating with users in German and want to improve your language skills.
- Driver’s license would be an assetJump into one of our company cars and simply enthuse our customers on site.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE HEMMERSBACH
Onboarding & Buddy Program – IT technician jobs Germany
Throughout our structured onboarding process, you will receive optimal preparation for your future tasks. Additionally, we will assign a buddy to you who will support you during the first months.
Internal career development
At Hemmersbach, you are part of a global company. This means that you can quickly take on responsibility and advance your career.
Experience working with colleagues from all around the world, learn about different cultural backgrounds and approaches in a truly global company – and grow from it.
We invest in your strengths
Personal and professional growth is part of our DNA. That’s why we actively promote further education and training (also from a financial point of view).
Unique team spirit
Expect an open-minded, laid-back but highly performant team. Everyone supports each other and is passionate about what they do.
Further company benefits
Start looking forward to unforgettable team events, exclusive employee discounts with hardware, leisure & travel providers, as well as job security through the stability of a global, continuously growing company.
Send us your application for IT technician jobs Germany, using the application page.