Eat Happy jobs are available, the company is a young company that was founded in 2013. Since then, we have grown rapidly. We have opened numerous shops in many regions of Germany. Our shops are inside many supermarkets like: REWE, EDEKA, HIT, Tegut, and Marktkauf.
At Eat Happy, we focus on uncompromising freshness in ingredients and dishes. Therefore, we offer you lovingly handmade sushi and many other Asian specialties. These are created right in front of your eyes in the shops of supermarkets all over Germany.
Whether snacks for in between, food for the lunch break or the sushi platter for a convivial evening with friends – the chefs on site prepare sushi creations from sustainable ingredients fresh for you every day. With our shop-in-shop concept, you can easily get many Asian delicacies while shopping in the supermarket and convince yourself of their freshness and quality on the spot.
Shop Germany jobs, a job at Eat Happy GmbH or the EAT HAPPY GROUP opens up a whole range of new professional opportunities for you. No matter in which area you want to work. In one of our more than 1,500 EAT HAPPY shops, you support a dedicated team in the fresh preparation of many dishes and advise customers on questions, requests and problems.
In our administration you will work together with different teams on new ideas and problem solutions and have the opportunity to contribute your individual talents.
Eat Happy jobs – Germany shops are hiring
TASKS THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- preparing fresh Sushi and Asian Snacks on a daily basis
- processing the raw goods (especially fish and vegetables)
- responsibility for the observance of our quality- and hygiene requirements
- reception of goods and the appropriate documentation (check of delivery notes) and quality (measurement of temperature)
- proper storage and processing of our goods
- answer our customer’s questions regarding our products
- working full time, Monday to Saturday
- working in our early- or late-shift, depending on the opening hours of the supermarket we are located in
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU – Eat Happy jobs
- you gained experience in the field of gastronomy (not required), Sushi-related experience is an advantage
- you love being in contact with customers and you always have a smile on your face
- you have a tidy and polite appearance
- you love working in teams and you take responsibility for your performance
- you have enough knowledge of the English language
WORK CONDITIONS – Eat Happy jobs
- Full time is Monday – Saturday, 7 hours per Day (6.5 hours work plus a 30-minute break)
- 24 Days paid vacation leave in one year
WHO CAN APPLY
- Everyone who has a valid PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT in any EU-member countries
- Anyone who is eligible to apply for a working holiday visa thru a bilateral agreement between Germany and their country (Japan, Republic of Korea, the SAR Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc.)
Send us your spontaneous application or see the Eat Happy jobs that we have available.